Freewaredriver.com, – If you want to install Windows 10 on a Mac, the correct way is to use Boot Camp Assistant that has been provided by Apple. How to Install Windows 10 on a Macbook is very easy, you just follow the steps below that we have compiled.
Before entering into the installation process, you must prepare some materials or rules for the smooth installation of windows on your mac. Please follow the following steps.
- Prepare your mac
- Your mac is charging
- Download the Windows 10 ISO file
Prepare your Mac Before install Windows 10 On A Macbook
Make sure you have a Mac that supports Windows 10. This is a compatible Mac model with Windows 10 directly from Apple:
- MacBook Pro (2012 and later)
- MacBook Air (2012 and later)
- MacBook (2015 and later)
- iMac Pro (2017)
- iMac (2012 and later)
- Mac mini (2012 and later)
- Mac mini Server (Late 2012)
- Mac Pro (Late 2013)
Make sure you have at least 64GB of free space on your hard drive for the Windows installation. During the installation process, you can set the Windows partition to whatever size you want, as long as the drive has enough storage.
Finally, update your Mac OS to the latest to make sure there are no errors when installing Windows. If you want to do the checking, it’s highly recommended, so that your data isn’t lost when there is an error.
How To Download The Windows 10 Iso File
You just have to download it here, just follow the rules as made by Microsoft, it’s easy if you follow the steps. When you download the ISO file it is a little longer, depending on your WiFi speed. just wait until it’s finished. After you are ready to download the ISO file, please follow the next steps.
How to Install Windows 10 on a Macbook With Bootcamp
- Open your finder, click Applications
- Then select the Utility folder
- In this folder, you click Boot Camp Assistant
- After opening the Boot Camp Assistant application, on the introductory screen, it is recommended to back up your data before continuing with the Windows installation. We personally also highly recommend it. henceforth you click continue.
- At this stage, you will divide the Boot Camp partition. Before dividing the partition, you first enter the Windows 10 ISO file in the button choose. for how to divide it, you just shift to the left according to your needs. after that, you click install to proceed to the next process.
- After you divide the partition and enter Windows 10, at this stage the Boot Camp Assistant provides information that when we run the installation, the Macbook must be in a state connected to the charge. if your MacBook is about sufficient battery, you can simply click Continue on Battery Power.
- After you wait a few minutes in the process of copying windows and software, at the end of the copy you will be asked to fill in your MacBook password. if your MacBook doesn’t use a password, immediately click the OK button.
Then you will enter into the installation of Windows 10, to find out how to install Windows 10 you just Click Here, the way is very easy, just follow the steps. After windows are installed, continue with the steps to install the software below.
How To Install Boot Camp Software On Your Windows 10
When Windows 10 is active on your Mac first, the Boot Camp software installation will automatically appear. you just install as usual.
- Click Install.
- Click I accept the terms in the license agreement.
- Click Install.
- Click Finish when the installation is complete.
The Boot Camp software installation is complete, please do nothing when installing the Boot Camp software so that it is smooth and safe for your Windows 10.
If your windows experiences “Your Windows License Will Expire Soon” please click here to fix it.
How To Return To MacOS From Your Windows 10
If you want to switch operating systems, Boot Camp has the best part for this movie. look at the picture below that we have compiled.
1. Click the Show hidden icons button in the Windows 10 taskbar.
2. Click the Boot Camp button.
3. Click Restart in OS X.
your mac will now restart to go to mac os. to return to Windows 10 again you must restart Mac OS. After Mac OS restarts, press the Options button on the keyboard until the Boot menu appears. Here you can choose which OS you are using. See the following picture:
That’s how to install Windows 10 on your Mac, it’s very easy. I hope you succeed to install Windows 10 after reading this article. thank you (Freeware Driver).