How to Flash Xiaomi Redmi 4X – How to overcome damage to the Xiaomi Redmi 4X cell phone you can do via Flash. Habit, flashing is done when the phone is damaged such as boot loop, error, or a malware virus. Thus, doing a flash can also make a fresh cell phone.
For Xiaomi Redmi 4X, make sure you have Unlock Bootloader (UBL). Because of the bootloader isn’t open, your smartphone won’t go into the EDL model. Where this can be difficult for you to do the flashing. Not only that, but you also have to prepare some supporting material to flash.
- Download the Mi Flash Tool
- Download Xiaomi Redmi 4X Firmware (choose accordingly)
- Download the Xiaomi Redmi 4X Driver
- Download the adb.zip file
- PC or laptop with Windows 64-bit operating system and turn off driver signature (recommended)
- Original or default USB cable for Xiaomi Redmi 4X (attempted)
- The cellphone battery is at least 70%, aiming to avoid flashing failure due to running out of power
How to Flash Xiaomi Redmi 4X Santoni with Fastboot
After all the ingredients are ready, follow the way to flash the Xiaomi Redmi 4X below:
1. First, extract all the ingredients that you have downloaded. Make sure there are no corrupted files.
2. Next, enter Fastboot mode. The trick, turn off the cell phone and press the Power + Volume Up button simultaneously. If that doesn’t work, replace the Volume Up button with Volume Down.
3. If so, then you will enter recovery mode. Please select the Fastboot menu. Later, the display will appear as shown below.
4. Then, enter EDL mode or download mode.
5. The trick first connects the phone to a PC via a USB cable. Next, open the ADB folder that you extracted earlier.
6. After the folder is open, look for an empty section. Then, press Shift + right-click and select Open Command Window here.
7. A CMD window will appear. Now, in the CMD window, please type fastboot devices and press Enter.
8. If the phone is detected successfully, type in fast edited OEM edl in the CMD window and press Enter.
9. Later, your Xiaomi Redmi 4X will automatically enter EDL mode.
10. At this point, please open the Mi Flash Tool software. If so, click refresh to detect Xiaomi in the Device column.
11. Next, click the select button, and please find the Firmware file that you have extracted. If you have found, select OK.
12. You can click the refresh button again to make sure the flashing process is ready.
13. After that, at the bottom of the Mi Flash Tool software, please click clean all.
14. If so, just click the flash button next to the refresh button.
15. Wait until the flash process is finished which is marked with the status of the flash done or success as shown above.
16. Finally, unplug the cable and turn on your Xiaomi Redmi 4X.
You need to know, the boot process can take between 5-10 minutes. So, let it go first. Freeware Driver suggests, make sure you are accompanied by experts so that the way to flash Xiaomi Redmi 4X above can run smoothly.